The Oh-Shot is a revolutionary new treatment that is targeted at women with the intention of revitalizing their sexual health and self-confidence and is particularly beneficial during menopause and beyond. This non-surgical treatment, which has zero downtime, is a state-of-the-art procedure that has the power to drastically change your quality of life.
The Oh-Shot is a treatment that involves injecting the clitoris, labia, and g-spot with a substance called PRP, or platelet-rich plasma. This is a portion of your own blood that contains all of the necessary growth factors that help our bodies to heal. Thanks to advances in modern medicine, it is now possible to isolate the platelets from a sample of blood, which are then prepared ready to be involved in PRP injections.
The Oh-Shot procedure is a very short, fast process where appointments can usually be completed in under 40 minutes. Firstly, a sample of your blood is taken in the manner of a regular blood test. The blood is then prepared by spinning it in a centrifuge to separate the components, and the platelets are prepared for injection. A local topical anesthetic can be used to minimize any discomfort as the injections are administered. Patients can then go home immediately following their treatment.
There are a variety of different benefits that have been associated with the Oh-Shot. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Improvement in the symptoms of urinary incontinence, meaning no more potentially embarrassing leaks, and no need to buy urinary incontinence pads.
- Reduction in vaginal dryness – something which is particularly common in perimenopause and during menopause itself.
- Relief from difficult or painful intercourse. This can occur for many reasons, including vaginal dryness, taking certain medications, menopause, and other hormonal changes, anxiety and skin disorders.
- Increased clitoral sensitivity and arousal, enhancing overall sexual pleasure.
- Improved skin texture of the vulva, helping the area to feel tighter, smoother and more toned than before.
- A tighter vaginal opening and tighter, firmer vaginal canal walls, enhancing intercourse.
- Increased arousal from the stimulation of the G-spot
- More intense orgasms.
- Increased frequency of orgasms.
- Increased sex drive/libido.
- Greater sexual confidence.
Studies have shown that the positive effects of the Oh-Shot can potentially last for a year or more. However, individual results vary on a case by case basis.
If you would like more information about the Oh-Shot and how it could benefit you, our discreet and knowledgeable team would be happy to help. Please contact our office to speak to us or to schedule a confidential consultation.